Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Might as well try this out.

I like to think that I am a frustrated writer...that I have so much potential built up and that I should spend more time producing the written word instead of reading it. OK so many days the only written words that I get to ingest are from facebook and wonderful books that have sentences like "Boom Boom Boom, Mr Brown is a wonder..Boom Boom Boom, Mr. Brown makes thunder"  But still, deep in me, I think there is lots of things to be said. Maybe this will get some of them out, since I have never tried..or maybe my kids will succeed in tearing the house apart finally as my attention is diverted. I have only finished a paragraph and my son has spilled hot chocolate on the floor, the baby is eating a book and the girls upstairs are screaming like someone has cut off their toes...normal day here, lol.  Anyway back to all this pent up hidden talent....


 I sat down one time and tried to write a book..seriously, just took an idea and went with it.  I just KNEW I was going to be disciplined and just imagined myself finishing off chapters, you know the classic scene where the writter is so caught in the moment that he rips the paper fromt he type witter so he can hurry and get the words out..I just knew that would be me.....right!  I saw the story taking shape in my mind, knew how it would progress but somewhere in there I forgot to add dialog, funny plot twists and oh I dont know about 300 pages.  It was conceived and played out in my head over a six hour period and I totally lost interest.  So maybe I am not a writter...just have a vivid imagination. And of the places that my mind takes me, lol...wait this is a public blog.

So i guess that basically I am going to see where this whole blogging thing takes me.  I will write about what I know, what I learn, fun things we do, and stupid things that are said or done in my world.  My name is Jessica...well that used to be my name, now its MOM.  Seriously, scream mom across a crowded grocery store and I will come running.  I have 3 kids and bc of an amazing living situation where I am the "nanny" of my niece and nephew I get to stay home and take care of them.  My son is 9, and I have two daughters that are ages 2 and 1...yup had them back to back.  My body shall never recover.  I spend a lot of time trying to find ways to save money, make things "from scratch" and have a damn good time with the kids.  We live in the great town of Kansas City, MO.  Although I grew up in a small town in the middle of BFE, Missouri. For those of you not from around there that means Bum F--- Egypt...why its called that we may never know.

So here we are now in KCMO, having just bought a house..a "fixer upper" which is going to be tons of fun...I'm sure you will love our adventures with that..oh and as I am writing this we just got served paperwork being sued by our former landlord...oh she's a trip you will just love. 

So anyway..here we go..after today I promise we will have more interesting things to chat about.  I hope that at least one person gets something out of this. Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment